Early REGISTRATION for this April 21, event requires a April 14, 2012, postmark. Mail the following information to Todd Trennepohl:
- Download and complete the 2012 REGISTRATION FORM
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Hunter Education Card
- $20.00 check or money order payable to OKLAHOMA YHEC
CHECK IN at all events begins at 8:00 AM with test at 8:30 AM.
407 Government Street - Room 11
Alva, OK 73717
Directions to Woods County Fairgrounds from I-35:
- Take I-35 North to the Blackwell exit.
- Turn West at Blackwell on Hwy 11.
- Continue West on Hwy 11 for 1 hour, you will come in to Alva.
- Continue in to Alva until you reach College Street (Hwy 281). (Corner next to NWOSU)
- Turn South on College Street and go 1 mile.
- Turn West on Harper Road (Next to VAP building and large parking lot)
- Go West ½ Mile and we will be in the blue Women’s Building on South side.