State YHEC - Oklahoma City Gun Club
Early REGISTRATION for this June 8, 2013, event requires a June 1, 2013, postmark. Mail the following information to Carey Pribil:
- Download and complete the 2013 REGISTRATION FORM
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Hunter Education Card
- $25.00 check or money order payable to OKLAHOMA YHEC
CHECK IN at all events begins at 8:00 AM with test at 8:30 AM.
- Carey Pribil
11275 S Broadway
Edmond, OK 73034
The Oklahoma City Gun Club Range is located north of the town of Arcadia, east of Edmond. From I-35, take Exit 141, which is the old route 66 eastbound. Arcadia is approximately 7 miles. Just past the middle of the town is a left turn for Anderson Road. You may also continue further east beyond Arcadia for another mile to Hiwassee Road and turn left.
Both roads work; the difference is more a matter of which entrance to the Club you are looking for. Action Pistol, Cowboy, Blackpowder, and Shotgun are closest via Hiwassee. The other ranges are closest to the Anderson Road entrance.
In either case, proceed northbound for approximately 3 miles until you arrive at Sorghum Mill Road [also marked as NE 234th Street]. Then:
- From Anderson Road, turn right and look for the main entrance to the Gun Club about 100 yards on your left.
- From Hiwassee, continue beyond the Sorghum Mill/234th Street turnoff and continue northbound. The shotgun area is about 3/10th of a mile on your left, and the Action Pistol, Cowboy, and Black Powder ranges are about 6/10th of a mile on the left.
DOWNLOAD a map.
Visit the Oklahoma City Gun Club WEBSITE.